New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KWee

Singapore
2 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2005 :  21:15:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. Forgive me for I am slightly intimidated by the ongoing discussion in the other thread and feel I have no right to post in this forum.

But I thought I'll say hello at least. Hope I can get some guidance from everyone here, like where to get updated news about the literary world, recommendations for good books etc.

Hsien Min

Singapore
49 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2005 :  23:26:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Hi KWee,

Don't worry about it! There's space on this forum for everyone!

On your literary news question, there's a resource not a million miles away from this page, at our news section (http://www.qlrs.com/news.asp); but you could also sign up for the Literary Singapore mailing list at the Literary Centre: http://www.literarycentre.com/news.asp .

On book recommendations, well, nothing more really than to read as widely as you can.

Cheers,
HM
Go to Top of Page

ayk

Singapore
8 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2005 :  21:13:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Yo Kwee. Howdy.
Just punch out the words and post your thoughts. There will be the lightweights like me who will sneak a reply when I'm free.
And there are the heavyweights who will really probe through your words and give you a critical feedback. I don't think they mean to be intimidating, hehe, they are just being straightforward.

Well, am looking for fellow lightweight sparring partners, so punch your way here dude.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
QLRS Forum © QLRS & Contributors Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered by Snitz Forums 2000